The Burapha University and the International Center for Computational Logic of the Technische Universität Dresden are jointly organizing the
2nd International Workshop on Semantic Technologies (IWOST2)
The workshop shall be a forum for the exchange of new ideas in semantic technologies including, but not restricted to:
The first international workshop on semantic technologies was held at Jilin University in March 2015.
Its proceedings are available under CEUR-WS.org/Vol-1339.
- Boontawee Suntisrivaraporn, Thammasat University, Thailand, title: Reasoning, Modeling, Using: Web Ontology Language for the Semantic Web
- Phan Ming Dung, AIT Bangkok, Thailand, title: Argumentation for Practical Reasoning
- Papers must be written in English with LaTeX using the Springer LNCS style
- The page limit is 10 pages, excluding references.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format via EasyChair at
- Papers will be peer reviewed.
- The official language of the workshop is English.
- Papers will only be accepted in the workshop proceedings if the paper is presented by one of the authors at the workshop. Upon submission of the paper, please specify the author who will present the paper if it is accepted.
- Irara Anantavrasilp, King Mongut’s University, Thailand
- Idilia Bachkova, Chimikotehnologitchen I Metalurgitchen Universitet, Bulgaria
- Krisana Chinnasarn, Burapha University, Thailand (co-chair)
- Phan Minh Dung, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Anna Fensel, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Steffen Hölldobler, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany (co-chair)
- Tran Dinh Khang, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Yanchun Liang, Jilin University, China
- Maurizio Marchese, University of Trento, Italy
- Srun Sovalia, Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Boontawee Suntisrivaraporn, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Hao Xu, Jilin University, China
|September 20, 2015||Deadline of Submission|
|September 27, 2015||Information about Acceptance or Rejection|
|October 11, 2015||Submission of Final Version|
|November 2nd to 3rd, 2015||Workshop|
|11:00 - 11:15||Welcome|
|11:15 - 12:15||Boontawee Suntisrivaraporn: Reasoning, Modeling, Using: Web Ontology Language for the Semantic Web|
|12:15 - 13:00||Xiangbin Gao, Dantong Ouyang and Yuxin Ye: Designment of E-R model based on RDF(S)|
|13:00 - 14:30||Lunch|
|14:30 - 16:00|| Lan Huang, Kai Feng and Hao Xu: Semantic Search for Scientific Publications Based on Rhetorical Structure
Jinchao Zhu, Zhu Jinchao and Hao Xu: Automatic Semantic Annotation for Abstracts of Scientific Discourses
|16:00 - 16:30||Coffee Break|
|16:30 - 17:30||Phan Ming Dung: Abstract Argumentation|
|18:00 - 21:00||Joint dinner|
|10:30 - 12:00||
Adrian Nuradiansyah and Indra Budi: Development of Geospatial Dashboard with Analytic Hierarchy Processing for the Expansion of Branch Office Location
Emmanuelle-Anna Dietz, Steffen Hölldobler and Marco Ragni: A Syllogistic Reasoning Theory and Three Examples
|12:00 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:00||
Van Hung Le and Dinh Khang Tran: Linguistic Logics with Hedges
Phuong Le Anh, Khang Tran Dinh and Trung Nguyen Vinh: New Approach to Mining Fuzzy Association Rule with Linguistic Threshold Based on Hedge Algebras
A transfer to Pattaya will be organized for all participants who will attend the general assembly of Swap and Transfer.
For participants staying at the Ramada a shuttle will be organized from the Ramada to KMITL. It will depart from the Ramada on Nov 2 at 9:30 and on Nov 3 at 9:00. It will depart from KMITL on Nov 2 after the dinner and on Nov 3 after the end of the workshop.
|November 2, 2015||Workshop Dinner|
The proceedings are published as CEUR-workshop proceedings
Steffen Hölldobler, Krisana Chinnasarn (eds.):
Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Semantic Technologies (IWOST2),
Bangkok, Thailand, November 2-3, 2015,
CEUR-WS.org, online CEUR-WS.org/Vol-1494
Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Transportation from the Ramada to KMITL will be provided on Nov 2 and 3.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact the co-chairs:
Prof. Dr. Steffen Hölldobler
International Center for Computational Logic
Technische Universität Dresden
01062 Dresden, Germany
phone: [+49](351)46 33 83 40
fax: [+49](351)46 33 83 42
Dr. Krisana Chinnasarn
Faculty of Informatics
Chon Buri, Thailand